There are two fundamental issues that I search for once I’m looking for new recipe concepts for making dinner. The recipe ought to each be straightforward to make (I like to maintain issues easy in spite of everything!) and it ought to make a effectively balanced, nutritious meal. That’s the best proper there. So with that in thoughts, at the moment I’m joyful to be sharing this baked sheet pan lemon hen recipe that effortlessly meets each of my necessities.
Not solely will you be utilizing each lemon juice and zest to make a mouth watering sauce, nevertheless it additionally consists of minced garlic, butter, and rosemary.
Simply coat your hen breasts (or most popular minimize of meat) with the lemon butter combination, and then organize each the hen and child potatoes in a single layer in your baking sheet earlier than baking for 40-45 minutes at 450°.
(You may additionally like: Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli)
Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 ½ boneless, skinless hen breasts
- 1 ½ kilos child potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped recent rosemary
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp copped recent parsley
- salt, black pepper to style
- Arrange the hen and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the butter, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, lemon juice and zest and salt and black pepper to style.
- Spread ½ of butter combination over hen and prime with lemon slices.
- Dot the potatoes with remaining butter combination and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 40-45 minutes or till the hen is totally cooked by way of and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve instantly.