No rice cooker to make your rice? No downside, at the least not once you comply with this fast and simple four-minute on the spot pot Basmati rice recipe. All you’ll want is an on the spot pot and one cup of Basmati rice, some water, and only a pinch of salt. Add your entire components collectively into the moment pot, set it to the ‘PRESSURE COOK’ mode, and depart it to cook dinner for under 4 minutes. It’s actually as simple as that to have Basmati rice able to go along with your favourite meals.
Easy Instant Pot Basmati Rice
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup Basmati rice, washed and drained
- 1 ½ cups water
- pinch of salt
- Place the rice within the Instant pot.
- Add the water and pinch of salt.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to verify the strain degree exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to four minute.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the rice instantly.
This recipe is simple to double or triple. Cooking time would be the identical.