Honey garlic sauce is one among my largest responsible pleasures in terms of meals. I used to place the stuff on actually every part, so it’s no surprise I’m utterly obsessive about this finger-licking immediate pot honey garlic hen recipe. Made with juicy darkish meat hen thighs and a wickedly good selfmade honey garlic sauce, this meal is a wonderful selection for a protein-packed dinner to serve alongside both rice or potatoes. What makes this recipe so nice is unquestionably the sauce recipe. Along with the honey and garlic cloves, you’ll even be including in a little bit of ketchup, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and dried oregano.
Finger-Licking Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken (Ermahgerd!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- four hen thighs (about 1 ½ kilos)
- 1/Three cup honey
- four cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- salt and black pepper, to style
- Season the hen with salt and black pepper.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display reads “HOT”.
- Add the grapeseed oil.
- Add the hen, pores and skin facet down and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes per facet.
- In a small bowl mix the honey, garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and dried oregano.
- Season with salt and black pepper to style.
- Pour the combination over the hen.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and examine to verify the stress stage reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Open the lid.
- Remove the hen from the pot.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot.
- Cook, stirring steadily, till the sauce has thickened to your liking.
- Taste and add extra salt and black pepper, if vital.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Spoon the sauce over the hen.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve heat with rice.