If you’re making ready for a exercise, these hazelnut hemp coronary heart vegan protein bars are an important alternative for fueling your physique with vitality, high quality protein, and superfoods to maintain you energized all through your exercise and enable you to recuperate and restore.
Hemp isn’t solely a great vegan protein supply but additionally accommodates important fatty acids that regulate liver perform and assist the transportation and breakdown of ldl cholesterol.
Pair the hemp hearts in these vegan protein bars with potassium-loaded dry pitted dates and chia seeds to counterpoint your snack with minerals and fiber.
(You might also like: Chocolate Oat Energy Bars)
Hazelnut Hemp Heart Vegan Protein Bars
- Yield: four bars 1x
- half cup hemp hearts
- 5–6 dry pitted dates, soaked in a single day
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- half cup uncooked hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Add all components right into a meals processor and pulse to acquire a sticky combination. Add a tablespoon purified water to attain the specified texture.
- Line a plate with parchment paper and use your palms to form the bars.
- Refrigerate the vegan protein bars for a minimum of one hour, then serve.