There’s a cause fast, fuss-free, and nutritious meals like this Instant Noodle Soup in a Jar are gaining in recognition.
It’s as a result of when life is frenetic, who has time to prepare dinner up a difficult wholesome meal?
Meals-in-a-jar allow you to profit from contemporary and nourishing components with little effort. And they’re so tasty and attention-grabbing that your pals (and coworkers, for those who convey this to work) will need to know how you can make it.
You’ll particularly love this on the spot noodle recipe, as a result of in contrast to the prepackaged sort, this one is freed from MSG and extra sodium, fats, and sugar.
You most likely already know that the majority cooked greens lose vitamins in the method.
This recipe gives a straightforward workaround for that drawback: you merely including a scorching broth to your layers of contemporary and wholesome components. That approach you preserve extra of their pure goodness. It actually couldn’t be easier.
To add to the simplicity of this fast and healthful meal, you possibly can even put together a few jars forward of time and preserve them in the fridge. All you must do when it’s time to eat (or pack your lunch for the day) is seize and go.
And you’ll have a flavorful meal that’s low in energy and can fill you up with high quality diet to energy you thru your day.
Homemade (And Healthy) Soba Noodle Soup in a Jar
- Yield: 2 1x
- half cup soba noodles, cooked
- 1 cup tofu, lower into small cubes
- 1 lime, lower into slices
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 inch ginger knob, grated
- four mushrooms, lower into slices
- 1 carrot, spiraled
- 2 tsp tamari sauce
- three cups low sodium vegetable broth, scorching
- Place all components besides vegetable broth in a Mason or different glass canning jar and refrigerate.
- When it’s time to eat, merely pour the broth into the jar, being cautious to not burn your self. Then, seal the jar and let it sit for five minutes earlier than consuming.