Ground beef is one in every of my favourite fast and straightforward meals to put together, for a number of causes. It’s an wonderful supply of reasonably priced protein and saturated fat. Ground beef additionally by no means fails to depart me feeling good and full at any time when I exploit it in my recipes, which is one other big plus, particularly if you happen to’re centered on weight reduction. It’s nice for satiety as a result of it’s so calorie-dense, and protein is nice for making you’re feeling full. And when it comes to making floor beef, among the best methods to do is by following this recipe for making more healthy floor beef in an instantaneous pot. It’s an extremely simple recipe to make with only a few elective elements.
How to Cook Healthier Ground Beef in an Instant Pot
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 pound floor beef, frozen or recent
- 1 cup water
- salt, black pepper to style
- taco seasoning (elective)
- chopped recent parsley (elective)
- purple pepper flakes (elective)
- Place the trivet in the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the bottom beef on the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to be certain the stress stage reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 25 minutes for frozen floor beef or 6 minutes for recent floor beef.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Open the lid.
- Carefully switch the meat right into a bowl.
- Crumble with a picket spoon into small items.
- Season with salt, black pepper and your favourite spices to style.
- Use as desired.