Instant Pot BBQ rooster recipes are a few of my favourite meals to make for my youngsters at any time when I have to whip up one thing nutritious in a rush. Today I’ll be sharing a 100% kid-approved recipe for making one of many higher Instant pot BBQ chickens that I’ve come throughout. You can have it able to go in solely 20 minutes, as you’ll solely be needing just a few easy elements to make this recipe. I like to make use of boneless, skinless rooster breasts (however be happy to make use of no matter cuts you like) at any time when I make this recipe. Whatever you determine on, you’ll be coating your rooster in a tasty selfmade BBQ sauce that’s made with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, water, and barbecue sauce. This rooster is nice when served by itself however it’s even higher when used to make BBQ rooster sandwiches.
Mouthwatering Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
- 1 ½ kilos skinless, boneless rooster breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/three cup water
- In a bowl mix the barbecue sauce, salt, black pepper, olive oil, garlic powder and water.
- Grease the Instant pot insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the rooster and barbecue sauce combination to the Instant pot and toss to coat.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and test to verify the strain stage reveals as “High” within the show.
- Adjust the timer to 15 minutes.
- When completed cooking, launch strain naturally in line with producer’s instructions.
- Open the lid and shred the rooster with 2 forks.
- Stir to coat.
- Serve the shredded rooster with buns and your favourite toppings.