This simple (and wholesome) berry chia seed pudding with almond milk recipe would possibly flip into your favourite dessert even in the event you’re not making an attempt to eat clear.
Its wealthy texture and contemporary, fruity taste not solely nourish your physique and help it naturally, but additionally make one of the best make-ahead breakfast, snack or wholesome dessert.
Chia seeds have the main position on this pudding recipe – they’re loaded with each soluble and insoluble fiber, and likewise assist replenish your system with important minerals like calcium and magnesium.
(Also learn: 10 Health Benefits of Fiber and Protein Packed Chia Seeds)
Combine chia seeds with berries for a pleasant breakfast and an antioxidant kick.
Other Crave-worthy Chia Seed Desserts and Drinks to Try:
OMG-worthy Berry Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk
- Yield: 2 1x
- four tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup raspberries, contemporary or frozen
- 5–6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnishing
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl collectively with the almond milk, and let soak for 30 minutes, till they take up all of the liquid.
- In a meals processor add banana, raspberries and mint leaves, and pulse to acquire a creamy combination.
- Pour this over the soaked chia seeds and blend to mix.
- Distribute evenly into the serving glasses or bowls, garnish with chia seeds and mint leaves and serve.
If you’re searching for extra extremely yummy chia seed pudding recipes to attempt to not within the temper for one thing with berries, check out a few of my favourite recipes under: