Lasagna is a type of meals that feels prefer it’s not possible to get flawed. Even a so-so lasagna often tastes ok that you simply don’t hesitate in terms of going again for seconds. And when it’s good? It’s actually good. That’s undoubtedly the case with this family-friendly prompt pot lasagna recipe. It’s fast and simple to make, and in case you’re a fan of cheese, you’re going to nuts for this as a result of it has Three varieties of cheese.
The Best Instant Pot Lasagna (Quick and Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 massive egg
1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/four teaspoon purple pepper flakes
1 pound floor lean beef
1 tbsp olive oil
1/four tsp salt
1/four tsp floor black pepper
1 small onion diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
9 No-boil lasagna noodles
salt, black pepper to style
- Line a 7 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Wrap exterior of the pan in a double layer of industrial quality foil.
- Set apart.
- In a bowl place the ricotta cheese, egg, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, purple pepper flakes, ¼ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix to mix and put aside.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Add the garlic and prepare dinner for 30 seconds.
- Add the bottom beef and prepare dinner, breaking it up into small items, till not pink.
- Add the pasta sauce and combine to mix.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the meat combination right into a bowl and put aside.
- Wash and dry the pot insert.
- Return the pot insert into the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet within the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of water to the Instant pot.
- Place the ready pan on high of the trivet.
- To assemble, unfold ½ cup of meat sauce onto backside of the ready pan.
- Break Three lasagna noddles and organize over the meat sauce.
- Spread 1/Three of remaining meat sauce over the noodles.
- Top with ½ of ricotta combination.
- Again, break Three noodles and organize over the ricotta combination.
- Top the noodles with half of remaining meat sauce.
- Spread the remaining ricotta combination.
- Break the remaining noodles and organize over the ricotta combination.
- Press barely.
- Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and examine to ensure the strain degree reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 25 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Remove the lasagna from the Instant pot.
- Let it relaxation on a cooling rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Release the lasagna from the springform pan.
- Slice and serve.